The ULTIMATE MEDITATIONS is a complete series of guided meditations designed to calm down the mind, release stress and bring you back home, to your peaceful Self. Each meditation is dedicated to one chakra, or energetic center.
In the era of technology there is constant access to vast amounts of information. Our minds overflow with excess stimuli; people get overwhelmed. The eye of the storm is not so much what goes on in the world but rather the confusion of how to process all that comes our way.
When our minds are centered, we are strong and less bound to be swayed by the winds of change. Therefore, we must learn to direct our attention inwards, and selectively reconnect with our source of wisdom and power.
Experience these seven powerful guided meditations to strengthen your mind and rule over your thoughts and emotions.
I have read, understood and agree to the
I have read, understood and agree to the
Please read the Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy hereby presented. The terms: “we”, "us", "our" will be used to refer to Olivia Mercado, Inc. (The Corporation). “The Website” is the term that will be used to refer to oliviamercado.com (The learning platform).
Terms & Conditions
- The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. By using the website you are participating at your own risk. Please select the appropriate level class for your experience. You are free to take breaks and/or omit poses or sequences that are not suitable for you.
- Make sure you practise with enough free space around you. Wear comfortable clothing so you can move freely.
- Before any workout or yoga class you should warm up properly and cool down afterwards to avoid an injury. Full classes on this website will include warming up and cooling down sections however shorter classes and tutorials may not. Please take responsibility for your own body and always listen to its feedback. Do not go beyond your physical capacity. Work within your limits.
- You should avoid alcohol and drugs before yoga and meditation. Avoid eating for at least two hours before practice. Keep yourself hydrated before and after your yoga practice.
- If you feel dizzy, light-headed, faint, or if you experience any other discomfort, stop exercising immediately and consult a medical doctor. You are responsible for your condition during your practice. Seek attention and advice as appropriate.
- We offer no medical advice. You should consult a medical practitioner before starting any new exercise regime. This is particularly important if you are overweight, pregnant, nursing, regularly taking medications, or have any existing medical conditions. This website may not be tailored to your current physical and mental health. We accept no liability whatsoever for any damages arising from the use of this website and/or any of its content.
- The yoga sequences and poses here presented are suitable for beginners and all level practitioners. However, Connect Flow, on Week 7 of your course, proposes a build-up exercise for the progression towards a headstand. Please be cautious and exercise wisely. Do not attempt at doing an unsupported headstand on your own, without guidance.
- While Olivia Mercado, Inc. uses its reasonable efforts to maintain this website in an accurate and up-to-date fashion it may contain some technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Olivia Mercado, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions on this website.
- Your account is for personal use only. Sharing your login and password to any third-party is not allowed.
- You will retain access to your course for the duration of 6 months from purchase date.
Intellectual Property Rights
By using this website you agree that all the information, communications, photography, text, images, graphics, software, trademarks, trade names, logos and other materials and services on this website (the “Content”) are protected by copyright, trademark, database rights and other intellectual property laws under the national laws of the United States of America and international treatise.
You agree not to copy, modify, download, transmit, display, distribute, perform, reproduce, licence, publish, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information contained on or forming part of this website, or otherwise use such Content of this website for re-sale, re-distribution or for any other commercial use, without the consent of Olivia Mercado, Inc.
You may access website and content as available: for your information and personal use, as intended through the normal functionality of our educational service. For streaming, 'Streaming' or 'Stream' means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the internet from the Olivia Mercado, Inc. service to a users device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the user. Accessing website videos for any purpose or in any manner other then Streaming is expressly prohibited.
Limit of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Olivia Mercado, Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website. In no event shall Olivia Mercado, Inc. be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any third party or the interruption, suspension or termination of any services, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
Disclaimer of Liability
With respect to content available on the website, Olivia Mercado, Inc. makes no warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
You may request a refund of your purchase if you have completed no more than one lesson, not later than 7 calendar days (cancellation period) from the date of purchase. Access to all content terminates when the refund is processed.
All refund requests should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Refund” in the subject line. A refund is only issued to the same email address / credit card / PayPal account used to make the purchase. Any refund can take up to 30 days to process.
We respect your right to privacy and comply with our obligations under the American and GDPR data protection acts. The purpose of this website Privacy Statement is to outline how we deal with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website. By visiting our website, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Our Approach to Protecting Your Privacy
Our responsibility is to ensure the safety of the information in our care and to maintain the privacy of our customers through sensible, appropriate, and responsible use.
We retain two types of information:
- Personal Data: This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, company name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised and telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- Non-Personal Data: Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our web site. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
The Way We Use Information
By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of your personal and/or group information as described in this policy. You should know:
We collect limited account information, and store and maintain your account and profile information on our servers.
We will never rent, sell, or share information that personally identifies you for marketing purposes except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may share general information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. Our partners do not have any independent right to share this general information and any offers will include a URL and email address that you can use to unsubscribe from future mailings.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Olivia Mercado, Inc. displays targeted advertisements based on personal or group information. Advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- You can update your account information and preferences at any time.
Images of Your OM Tribe Profile in Marketing Materials.
We reserve the right to include images of your OM Tribe header graphic in marketing materials for demonstration and promotional purposes. Care will be taken to present images in a professional manner and without compromising the character of the OM Tribe community.
You may specifically request in writing that we not use images of your profile page, OM Tribe’s header graphic or other pages by sending a request with the text REMOVE FROM MARKETING MATERIALS in the subject line.
Comments on courses, lessons and OM Tribe community space
- All comments are monitored to ensure that any questions do not go unanswered and to gather feedback to help us improve the website. We aim to answer your comments and questions in a timely manner. Please refer to the OM Tribe Policy for further terms and conditions related to data displaying, gathering and sharing.
- We reserve the right to remove any comments deemed to be offensive or those which include external links unrelated to our main purpose: evolving through Yoga and mindfulness practices.
Use of Images, videos and related content
- Images should not be offensive or explicit in any way. If you see explicit or offensive imagery used, please contact us by email. In this email, please state the name of the member using the images as well as the link to its location. We will ensure measures are taken care of and due action proceeds.
Sale of Business
We reserve the right to transfer information (including your personal data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of Olivia Mercado, Inc., provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of this Privacy Statement and provided that the third party only uses your personal data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
Your personal data is held by us in accordance with industry best practices. We do not store your credit card information, number, expiry date or CVV security code on our servers. To ensure optimal security, we use third parties for all credit card billing: Stripe and Paypal. Both use PCI compliant SSL platforms, secured by encryption and authentication. We take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organizational measures) to protect your personal data.
Users under 18
Oliviamercado.com content is not directed at users under 18 years of age. When you provide information about yourself as a user, you are thus representing yourself as 18 years of age or older. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information about visitors under 18 years of age. However if we do become aware of having collected personally identifiable information from a user under 18 without consent of a parent or legal guardian, we will remove such information from our servers.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You also have a right to have your personal data corrected, if inaccurate, or, in certain circumstances, erased. Please forward any such requests in writing by email to email@example.com
Right of Access to Your Personal Data
To find out what personal data we hold on you or to have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our database, please feel free to contact us.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted on this website so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any time we decide to use personal data in a manner significantly different from that stated in this Privacy Statement, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in the new manner.