We respect your right to privacy and comply with our obligations under the American and GDPR data protection acts. The purpose of this website Privacy Statement is to outline how we deal with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website. By visiting our website, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Our Approach to Protecting Your Privacy
Our responsibility is to ensure the safety of the information in our care and to maintain the privacy of our customers through sensible, appropriate, and responsible use.
We retain two types of information:
- Personal Data: This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, company name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised and telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- Non-Personal Data: Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our web site. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
The Way We Use Information
By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of your personal and/or group information as described in this policy. You should know:
We collect limited account information, and store and maintain your account and profile information on our servers.
We will never rent, sell, or share information that personally identifies you for marketing purposes except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may share general information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. Our partners do not have any independent right to share this general information and any offers will include a URL and email address that you can use to unsubscribe from future mailings.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Olivia Mercado, Inc. displays targeted advertisements based on personal or group information. Advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- You can update your account information and preferences at any time.
Images of Your OM Tribe Profile in Marketing Materials.
We reserve the right to include images of your OM Tribe header graphic in marketing materials for demonstration and promotional purposes. Care will be taken to present images in a professional manner and without compromising the character of the OM Tribe community.
You may specifically request in writing that we not use images of your profile page, OM Tribe’s header graphic or other pages by sending a request with the text REMOVE FROM MARKETING MATERIALS in the subject line.
Comments on courses, lessons and OM Tribe community space
- All comments are monitored to ensure that any questions do not go unanswered and to gather feedback to help us improve the website. We aim to answer your comments and questions in a timely manner. Please refer to the OM Tribe Policy for further terms and conditions related to data displaying, gathering and sharing.
- We reserve the right to remove any comments deemed to be offensive or those which include external links unrelated to our main purpose: evolving through Yoga and mindfulness practices.
Use of Images, videos and related content
- Images should not be offensive or explicit in any way. If you see explicit or offensive imagery used, please contact us by email. In this email, please state the name of the member using the images as well as the link to its location. We will ensure measures are taken care of and due action proceeds.
Sale of Business
We reserve the right to transfer information (including your personal data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of Olivia Mercado, Inc., provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of this Privacy Statement and provided that the third party only uses your personal data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
Your personal data is held by us in accordance with industry best practices. We do not store your credit card information, number, expiry date or CVV security code on our servers. To ensure optimal security, we use third parties for all credit card billing: Stripe and Paypal. Both use PCI compliant SSL platforms, secured by encryption and authentication. We take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organizational measures) to protect your personal data.
Users under 18
Oliviamercado.com content is not directed at users under 18 years of age. When you provide information about yourself as a user, you are thus representing yourself as 18 years of age or older. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information about visitors under 18 years of age. However if we do become aware of having collected personally identifiable information from a user under 18 without consent of a parent or legal guardian, we will remove such information from our servers.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You also have a right to have your personal data corrected, if inaccurate, or, in certain circumstances, erased. Please forward any such requests in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of Access to Your Personal Data
To find out what personal data we hold on you or to have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our database, please feel free to contact us.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted on this website so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any time we decide to use personal data in a manner significantly different from that stated in this Privacy Statement, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in the new manner.