Please read the Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy hereby presented. The terms: “we”, “us”, “our” will be used to refer to Olivia Mercado, Inc. (The Corporation). “The Website” is the term that will be used to refer to oliviamercado.com (The learning platform).
Terms & Conditions
- The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. By using the website you are participating at your own risk. Please select the appropriate level class for your experience. You are free to take breaks and/or omit poses or sequences that are not suitable for you.
- Make sure you practise with enough free space around you. Wear comfortable clothing so you can move freely.
- Before any workout or yoga class you should warm up properly and cool down afterwards to avoid an injury. Full classes on this website will include warming up and cooling down sections however shorter classes and tutorials may not. Please take responsibility for your own body and always listen to its feedback. Do not go beyond your physical capacity. Work within your limits.
- You should avoid alcohol and drugs before yoga and meditation. Avoid eating for at least two hours before practice. Keep yourself hydrated before and after your yoga practice.
- If you feel dizzy, light-headed, faint, or if you experience any other discomfort, stop exercising immediately and consult a medical doctor. You are responsible for your condition during your practice. Seek attention and advice as appropriate.
- We offer no medical advice. You should consult a medical practitioner before starting any new exercise regime. This is particularly important if you are overweight, pregnant, nursing, regularly taking medications, or have any existing medical conditions. This website may not be tailored to your current physical and mental health. We accept no liability whatsoever for any damages arising from the use of this website and/or any of its content.
- The yoga sequences and poses here presented are suitable for beginners and all level practitioners. However, Connect Flow, on Week 7 of your course, proposes a build-up exercise for the progression towards a headstand. Please be cautious and exercise wisely. Do not attempt at doing an unsupported headstand on your own, without guidance.
- While Olivia Mercado, Inc. uses its reasonable efforts to maintain this website in an accurate and up-to-date fashion it may contain some technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Olivia Mercado, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions on this website.
- Your account is for personal use only. Sharing your login and password to any third-party is not allowed.
- You will retain access to your course for the duration of 6 months from purchase date.
Intellectual Property Rights
By using this website you agree that all the information, communications, photography, text, images, graphics, software, trademarks, trade names, logos and other materials and services on this website (the “Content”) are protected by copyright, trademark, database rights and other intellectual property laws under the national laws of the United States of America and international treatise.
You agree not to copy, modify, download, transmit, display, distribute, perform, reproduce, licence, publish, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information contained on or forming part of this website, or otherwise use such Content of this website for re-sale, re-distribution or for any other commercial use, without the consent of Olivia Mercado, Inc.
You may access website and content as available: for your information and personal use, as intended through the normal functionality of our educational service. For streaming, ‘Streaming’ or ‘Stream’ means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the internet from the Olivia Mercado, Inc. service to a users device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the user. Accessing website videos for any purpose or in any manner other then Streaming is expressly prohibited.
Limit of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Olivia Mercado, Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website. In no event shall Olivia Mercado, Inc. be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any third party or the interruption, suspension or termination of any services, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
Disclaimer of Liability
With respect to content available on the website, Olivia Mercado, Inc. makes no warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
You may request a refund of your purchase if you have completed no more than one lesson, not later than 7 calendar days (cancellation period) from the date of purchase. Access to all content terminates when the refund is processed.
All refund requests should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Refund” in the subject line. A refund is only issued to the same email address / credit card / PayPal account used to make the purchase. Any refund can take up to 30 days to process.